TAKING GIFTING TO THE NEXT LEVEL

7:31 AM


The season of merry-making and rejoicing has come around once more - Christmas. There is excitement in the air and the spirit of celebration is moving around. Many people rush into malls and buy gifts for their friends and loved ones.

But the ultimate question is, what is the real essence of Christmas? For me, the real essence of Christmas is Jesus Christ. So as we celebrate this beautiful season, we should remember that it's the time to show our deepest appreciation to God for sending His beloved Son. Moreover, it's the time to examine our stand with Him and our relationship with Jesus Christ. Therefore, as we binge and make-merry, we should not forget the real essence of Christmas. An understanding of this reason behind the celebration will make it more fulfilling and exhilarating for us.




What is RM's wishlist for himself this Christmas?

GO PRO HERO 4
I am the kind of person who loves to travel and go on exciting adventures. 
For me, the purpose of traveling is to experience a different kind of enlightenment in which you can never gain inside the four corners of every classroom. I want to make my adventures more fun by having a Go Pro Hero 4 that will indubitably help me capture the moments I don't want to miss.

G-SHOCK WRIST WATCH
The most precious thing a human being has, while living his earth life is TIME. Often we do not realize nor state it aloud. But somewhere on the level of consciousness, we all know it. That's why this Christmas, I want to give myself a G-shock wrist watch that will help me correctly organize and successfully control my life rhythm. 

ADIDAS SUPERSTAR
They say that "a man with good shoes is never ugly". Yes, I strongly agree! Shoes are the most important part of our dressing. One cannot deny the importance of shoes in any aspect of life. There is no better feeling than to wear a shoe that fits you better. I believe that a pair of Adidas Superstar will not just give me a comfortable feeling and decent look, but also, it will help me express my personal style.

WHAT ARE RM'S GIFT IDEAS FOR HIS LOVED ONES THIS CHRISTMAS?



CHARLES & KEITH BAG
Every time we go to SM Malls, my Mom is always being fascinated by bags. But unfortunately, she cannot buy the bag that she wants because the needs of her children is always her first priority. This Christmas, I want her to feel loved and more special by giving her a bag. I know that a bag wouldn't be enough for everything she has done to us but I am certain that it would make her very happy. 

ADIDAS YEEZY BOOST 350 "TURTLE DOVE"
My siblings are a huge part of my life. Even though we argue like cats and dogs, I love them so much and I couldn't imagine myself breathing without them. This Christmas, I want to give my siblings a pair of shoes that would give a comfortable feeling and satisfaction to them.

PERSONALIZED T-SHIRT
My friends are one of the greatest treasures I have. They always make me feel loved and happy. That's why this Christmas, I want to give them a personalized T-Shirt that would remind them how special they are to me. 

HOW DOES RM PLAN TO GIVE BACK THIS CHRISTMAS?


PROVIDE A MEAL FOR SOCIALLY DISADVANTAGED
Every time I pass by the street, I see a lot of beggars and I can't help but feel pity for them. I can see the hopelessness in their eyes and it breaks my heart. That's why this Christmas, I want to make them feel loved and cared by providing a simple meal for them. I know that it will bring so much joy and bright smiles on their faces. In that way, I am not only able to give back, but also, I am able to make a positive difference in someone's day. After all, Christmas is not just about candy canes or light all aglow. It's the hearts that we touch and the care that we show.


Join the SM Cares Bears of Joy campaign and take part in the season of “gift-ing”. Just click on this link to know more about it. (http://smcares.com.ph/newsevents/?p=993)
 “For more updates about this year’s “Merry SM Christmas” campaign, visit SM’s official Christmas microsite (https://www.smsupermalls.com/merrysmchristmas2015) and follow its official social media accounts at Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/smsupermalls), Twitter (https://twitter.com/smsupermalls), and Instagram (https://instagram.com/smsupermalls/); and get an insider access to all the fun happenings at SM Supermalls nationwide through Viber (http://chats.viber.com/SMsupermalls). Shoppers can actively share their holiday merriments inside the SM Supermalls by posting their photos on social media and adding the hashtag #MerrySMChristmas2015.”





You Might Also Like

0 comments

BOOK HOTELS AND RESORTS