DRESS TO EXPRESS NOT TO IMPRESS

8:09 AM

Nobody is superior. Nobody is inferior. But nobody is equal either. People are simply unique and incomparable. YOU ARE YOU. I AM I. According to Carolina Herrera, "Fashion has always been a repetition of ideas, but what makes it new is the way you put it together." 


I am the type of person who pays particular attention to how I present myself to other people. I care much about how I clothe myself and how others see the choice of clothes that I take. I do not dress myself to impress others. All I want is the comfortable feeling of looking good in my eyes and in the eyes of other people. 

I invariably opted to wear dark shirts because I really like dark colors most especially 'black'. But last Wednesday (for the first wash day of the semester), I wanted to look simple that's why I culled to wear white long sleeve shirt. It was comfy and fetching. I bought it at Michael Macalos's booth during the Bloggers United 9. If you want to buy awesome yet affordable clothes, I suggest that you go to bazaars. I am certain that you'll enjoy shopping there. 

Life is too short to wear boring clothes, so buy and wear what makes you happy. It's not about the brand, it's about style. Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak and I believe it is something that all of us already have, all we need to do is find it.





Photos were taken at Birch Tower Condominium Malate, 
Manila | Shot by: Charissa Yvette Reynes

Outfit details:
Top: Urban Culture | Jogger Pants: Penshoppe | Shoes: Vans

Thanks for visiting my blog!
DREAM BIG . WORK HARD . STAY HUMBLE



You Might Also Like

0 comments

BOOK HOTELS AND RESORTS