SANDBOX AT ALVIERA

3:22 AM

It was Sunday morning when Gina, Roxanne, and I headed to Porac, Pampanga to have an outdoor adventure at Sandbox. From Manila, it took us almost 2 hours before we reached Sandbox. But a 2-hour travel time was worth it.


We find Sandbox exhilarating because it features a full stretch of exciting attractions that will indubitably make everyone appreciate the outdoors. Sandbox has something for people of all ages, making it ideal for fun with family and friends.



There are packages to choose from. But we opted to buy package A that costs Php650 per person. It includes the Entrance Fee, Giant Swing, Aerial Walk, Free Fall, Mini Golf, Roller Coaster Zip line, Wall Climbing, and Rappel Wall.



Since there are no people in queue and we don't want to exhaust ourselves early on, we commenced with The Giant Swing - it is the country's tallest swing. Each swing can accommodate two guests at a time and creates a back and forth movement at 10-meter above the ground.






After we have tried the awesome Giant Swing, we went straight to the Adventure Tower - a 5-storey structure that consists of various activities such as rappelling, wall climbing, jump off for the free fall, and the view deck.




I love all the activities at Adventure Tower, and I find them all great, but the activity that I have enjoyed the most was The Wall Climbing. I had an arduous time going up and felt like giving up when I was in the middle because the pebbles were getting little and little as I go up. My hands and feet were already tired. But when I hear my friends and some strangers cheer and scream, "You can do it! Go Fight! You're almost there!", my energy was boosted. Their cheers gave me strength and courage to carry on. After a few moves, I didn't notice that I have already reached the Top. The feeling was surreal.


Had lunch at Sandbox's snack bar after we did various activities at the Adventure Tower. I ordered hotdog sandwich with iced tea which costs Php60 while Roxanne & Gina ordered hamburger with iced tea which costs Php70. Water costs Php30. Kinda costly, but you have no choice. 


After we took a rest for almost an hour, we went to Sandbox's mini golf. It's so wonderful! My friends and I enjoyed having a photo shoot here. The struggle of having a photo shoot under the scorching sun was real.


Here are some of our favorite shots at the mini golf





We love Sandbox's Avatar One - The Philippines' first roller coaster zip line. One doesn't just zip line down the 180-meter (length) course, but zigzags along beginning from 12 meters high.

The last activity that we did was the Aerial Walk - a high rope adventure course of nets and rope walkways. The Aerial walk is a series of activities that will test each user's agility, balance, and flexibility. It's the most tiring and challenging activity that could take an hour to finish, but an active guest can make his way through this course in about 30 minutes.



Our whole experience at Sandbox was sublime. Everything's worth it. I must say that Sandbox is a perfect place for people of all ages to have an exciting outdoor activities. 

Photos were taken by yours truly | iPhone 5s

Thanks for reading my blog!
DREAM BIG . WORK HARD. STAY HUMBLE





You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This is a great post! If you're looking for outdoor activities, sandbox pampanga is the right place for you.

    ReplyDelete

BOOK HOTELS AND RESORTS